Got the Winter Blues?
Here are some decor ideas to make your BIG day bright and happy
One of our Twitter Followers posted about the amazing Cherry Blossom Trees coming to life in Washington D.C. Inspired by this Spring-time phenomenon and gorgeous image by chictraveler.com, we have a cherry blossom inspiration board to get your Spring Time kick started!
Every Spring, D.C. celebrates Spring’s the National Cherry Blossom Festival, commemorating the March 27, 1912, gift of Japanese cherry trees. Mayor Ozaki donated the trees hoping to enhance a friendship between the United States and Japan and to celebrate a continued partnership between the two countries.
Every year, the National Cherry Blossom Festival takes place for two-weeks at the start of Spring. This year, 2012 commemorates 100 years since this Japanese gesture.
1. Wheat Pin with Diamond at www.scullyandscully.com
2. Aqua Universalis, Lumiere Noir & Apom Incense Paper at Bergdorf Goodman
3-5. Jalama Canyon Wedding — Images by BWright Photography
6. Lulu Frost for J.Crew Winged Glory Necklace
7. Aurelie Bidermann Wheat Cuff at www.modaoperandi.com
8. Judith Leiber Vintage Clutch at www.farfetch.com
9. Aurelie Bidermann Wheat Ring at www.shopbop.com
10. Sandals by Alexander McQueen
11. Beatrice Belt at Temperley London
12. Tailleur Dress at www.bhldn.com
13. PETAL dress by Jenny Packham
Trend posted by Lia Critchley of Rayce PR and Marketing
With the stark of winter white, why not add some contrast with a deep color? Instead of making it a black and white affair, substitute purples for the black, and keeping within an elegant theme, and a little bit of color.
Here are some ideas for a purple themed wedding touches you can add to any colour.
Sogno del Fiore is a gorgeous and unique location to host your wedding reception. Located in the heart of Santa Ynez, California, this wine country backdrop produced by Felici Events, encompasses unique decor ideas with recycled wine corks,wine bottles and burlap. For the love of wine and cheese! Pick up your copy of Modele Weddings magazine to preview first hand this wine country style shoot.
Copyright © 2017 · All Rights Reserved